Yellowstone Disk Controller Everything Bundle
Yellowstone is a universal disk controller card for Apple II computers. It supports nearly every type of Apple disk drive ever made, including standard 3.5 inch drives, 5.25 inch drives, smart drives like the Unidisk 3.5 and the BMOW Floppy Emu's smartport hard disk, and even Macintosh 3.5 inch drives. Yellowstone combines the power of an Apple 3.5 Disk Controller Card, a standard 5.25 inch Disk II controller card, the Apple Liron controller, and more, all in a single card.
Everything Bundle for Yellowstone
The "everything" bundle includes the latest version Yellowstone Universal Disk Controller Card and two DB-19 female adapters, all in one convenient package. Use the adapters for attaching 19-pin Apple disk drives like the Apple 3.5 Drive or Macintosh M0131 Drive. DB-19F adapters can also be purchased separately.
- Add 3.5 inch drive and smartport hard disk support to your Apple IIe or II/II+
- Provide more disk connectivity options for your Apple IIgs
- Bring Macintosh 3.5 and naked Apple 3.5 inch drive mechanisms to the Apple II
- Drop-in replacement for an Apple Liron controller card (with optional DB-19F adapter)
- Drop-in replacement for a standard 5.25 inch or Disk II controller card
- Run two drives of different types on twin independent disk connectors
- Disk II controller emulation mode for tricky copy-protected disks
- Works with DOS 3.3, ProDOS, GS/OS, and more
- User-upgradable firmware for future feature enhancements
- 20-pin ribbon cable connectors or optional 19-pin D-SUB connectors
Yellowstone has got you covered. Yellowstone is compatible with the Apple IIe, Apple IIgs, Apple II+, Apple II, and most Apple II clones.
Drives with a standard rectangular ribbon connector can be plugged in directly to one of the sockets on the Yellowstone board. Drives with a D-shaped 19-pin connector can be plugged in to Yellowstone with the aid of the two DB-19F female adapters included in this bundle. See the instruction manual for the full list of supported drives.
Please visit the Yellowstone project page for complete product details, compatibility information, the user manual, and firmware updates.
Instruction Manual: PDF
Firmware Downloads: project page
You may also like
Regular price $129.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $20.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $18.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $39.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $13.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $17.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $10.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $139.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $16.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $14.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $19.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per